DATE: Monday 13th March - 6:30-9:30pm
VENUE: Roy Dore Reserve, Carrum
Coaching at Training Junior/Lower Youth (J/LY) will cover three key themes:
• Creating a Quality Coaching Environment
• Current CoachAFL resources (session planning & activity library)
• Connecting training and game day ‘Using the game to teach the game at training.’
• Development coaching (Individual & Team development)
• Connecting training to the game
• Coaching on Game Day
• Connecting training and game day ‘Using the game to teach the game’
• Development Coaching (Individual & Team development)
Please note your Coach accreditation must be up to date prior to registering.
Click on the following link to login to your CoachAFL profile, complete your accreditation (if you have not done so already) and register for this workshop.